Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing
in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany,
Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Canada. Our
aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to
those who trust us for their entertainment.
About the role
Do you know that Software Engineers in Test frequently referred to SETs within
software development teams? SETs actively participate in the software development
lifecycle by making a noticeable impact on products.
If you didn’t know the acronym of SET but want to start your testing journey and
contribute to our product’s excellence, keep reading, since our 3-month full-paid
intensive graduate program is your magic ticket.
As a SET Graduate, you will explore the testing world by working closely with
experienced SETs and engineers on autonomous Scrum teams, creating and
implementing manual and automation testing in the software development lifecycle.
About the initiative
Our SET Academy program has been designed to supercharge the potential of
graduates who aim to build a career in tech in one of the fastest-growing tech
companies in Europe. Last year, 10 SET Graduate finalists joined our #oneteam as
full-time SETs. Obviously, we ain't done yet! This year, we're looking for the next
stars ready to join our top-notch tech team, which is constantly growing and
improving. We imagine, develop and build products for millions of people across the
globe. Tech the ride!
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to learn state-of-the-art technologies and QA processes Hands-on working experience on Software Engineering in Test while being part of our agile tech team
- Custom 3-month Training to strengthen your skills and knowledge
- Ability to enter the program wherever you are located in Greece
- Fully paid scheme from day 1
- Exposure to Kaizen values and a culture that has earned us recognition as one of the10 best workplaces in Europe
- The chance to become a permanent member of our team after successful completion of the program, based on 360 evaluations from peers and managers
C#, Specflow, Playwright, XUnit, Gitlab CI, Jira, X-Ray, NBomber.
What we're looking for
- Graduates with a degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related IT discipline
- Basic programming knowledge (preferably in C# or Java) and relevant project experience
- Excellent command of English is a requirement for working in our international environment
- Experience in an automation testing framework is a plus
Show us your passion
Don’t forget to submit your resume and include relevant projects and profile links
(e.g., GitHub, Stack Overflow) to showcase your skills and knowledge.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
- We offer both work from the office (hybrid model) & remote working options.
- A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
- Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses
- Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD
- Udemy learning accounts & continuous training
For the online application, please click here.